heabdsm

Vampire Mistress
Joey W. Hill
Vampire Trinity
Joey W. Hill
The Submissive (The Submissive #1)
Tara Sue Me
Coming to Terms
Holding Back
Mila Kerr
Beautiful Disaster (Beautiful, #1)
Jamie McGuire
Epilogue: The Dark Duet (The Dark Duet, #2.5)
C.J. Roberts
In Flight (Up In The Air, #1)
R.K. Lilley
Undeniable (Undeniable, #1)
Madeline Sheehan
Entwined with You (Crossfire, #3)
Sylvia Day

With This Collar (Mastered, #1)

With This Collar (Mastered, #1) - Sierra Cartwright Two of these quotes are from the first chapter. One of them isn’t from the book. The answer is down at the bottom but don’t skip ahead."He didn't demand her servitude. He didn't threaten or compel her response. She gave it.""The strongest chain that can bind a female slave is, of course, love, love for her master. That is the strongest of all bonds.""Your mouth says one thing but your pulse betrays you. The way you bit your lower lip betrays you. The way you're trembling betrays you."I have to admit that I was nearly as confused as Julia at first. I understood the way the wedding ceremony suddenly switched to a collaring ceremony. What I didn’t understand was why Lana didn’t give her any warning at all. But actually it made sense when you found out.Frankly I thought Marcus came on a bit too strong. In all the other things I have written by Sierra Cartwright, the submissive was either initiating things or experienced enough to handle what was being thrown at her. Marcus is really lucky that she didn’t haul off and slap him in the first 30 seconds.In the end, I still wasn’t quite convinced they were the match they both needed. Honestly, on the Dom scale, I thought he was a bit more than she seemed to be ready for at the very least.Oh, and the answer is the second one. That I borrowed from [b:Beasts of Gor|582669|Beasts of Gor (Gor, #12)|John Norman|http://d.gr-assets.com/books/1213903821s/582669.jpg|569539]. Of all the conversations between Gorean Masters and their newly arrived Slaves Girls from Earth, I always thought that particular Norman work had some of the more intriguing. And the whole conversation between Marcus and Julia made me think of that.