heabdsm

Vampire Mistress
Joey W. Hill
Vampire Trinity
Joey W. Hill
The Submissive (The Submissive #1)
Tara Sue Me
Coming to Terms
Holding Back
Mila Kerr
Beautiful Disaster (Beautiful, #1)
Jamie McGuire
Epilogue: The Dark Duet (The Dark Duet, #2.5)
C.J. Roberts
In Flight (Up In The Air, #1)
R.K. Lilley
Undeniable (Undeniable, #1)
Madeline Sheehan
Entwined with You (Crossfire, #3)
Sylvia Day

As She's Told

As She's Told - Anneke Jacob So maybe starting this the night before we learned about what Ariel Castro had been doing in Cleveland wasn’t the right time.“I've been kidnapped and I've been missing for 10 years, and I'm, I'm here, I'm free now.”Because it really bothers me that Maia wouldn’t be able to do what Amanda Berry did. In fact, I don’t think she would even try.Anders. I don't like Anders. In fact, I can’t stand him.“When they get piled upon one another in large cities, as in Europe, they will become corrupt as in Europe."Thomas Jefferson was talking about governments, but I think this applies to Anders as well with all his ranting and raving about urban sprawl. I am confident that Jefferson wouldn’t like him either.I finally figured out what was missing. It was actually something simple: Love. Maia didn’t want someone to love and cherish her, she just wanted someone to control her. And Anders didn’t want someone to love and cherish, he just wanted someone who wouldn’t ever say no.In the end, instead of a relationship, I thought they would be better off with a whole lot of therapy.