heabdsm

Vampire Mistress
Joey W. Hill
Vampire Trinity
Joey W. Hill
The Submissive (The Submissive #1)
Tara Sue Me
Coming to Terms
Holding Back
Mila Kerr
Beautiful Disaster (Beautiful, #1)
Jamie McGuire
Epilogue: The Dark Duet (The Dark Duet, #2.5)
C.J. Roberts
In Flight (Up In The Air, #1)
R.K. Lilley
Undeniable (Undeniable, #1)
Madeline Sheehan
Entwined with You (Crossfire, #3)
Sylvia Day

Her Master's Kiss

Her Master's Kiss - Vivien Sparx "Not every master is the same; there are no hard and fast rules to the dominant and submissive relationship."That quote I totally agree with. The odd thing is that Stefan contradicted it throughout the entire rest of the book. He talked endlessly (and I do mean endlessly) about all the "Rules" like they were written down on stone tablets somewhere.Renee is upset when her boyfriend tells her she is a bad lover. She decides that becoming a slave is the way to win him back. Why? I never could figure that out.Stefan runs classified ads. We didn't actually see it but apparently it was something like "I can make you the perfect slave in 9 days or your money back. No posers." Which is quite a claim because he had never had a Master/Slave relationship of his own. He seemed to be something of an accomplished trainer... or at least that is what he tells us.My favorite moment was actually when Renee took control of her own destiny.I didn't realize when I started this but this actually seems to be the first of four books (so far) featuring the same characters.