heabdsm

Vampire Mistress
Joey W. Hill
Vampire Trinity
Joey W. Hill
The Submissive (The Submissive #1)
Tara Sue Me
Coming to Terms
Holding Back
Mila Kerr
Beautiful Disaster (Beautiful, #1)
Jamie McGuire
Epilogue: The Dark Duet (The Dark Duet, #2.5)
C.J. Roberts
In Flight (Up In The Air, #1)
R.K. Lilley
Undeniable (Undeniable, #1)
Madeline Sheehan
Entwined with You (Crossfire, #3)
Sylvia Day

Sweet Surrender (Sweet Series #1)

Sweet Surrender - Maya Banks I actually read these in the wrong order since I read Sweet Persuasion first - so I had a hint about the plot, but it didn't really hurt anything.Gray is a cop undercover searching for a killer. Faith is the Office Manager for a Security Firm and one of the targets of Gray's investigation.Only they share a secret. He wants someone to take care of (and not in a pretend sort of way) and she wants someone to take care of her.Here was my only problem... I never figured out just quite what she meant. She liked being spanked - or at least by Gray. She liked eating - once he came in the picture, Gray did all the cooking. And she liked sleeping - because she did it a lot (I noted that in the other book in the series as well).How much did she like sleeping? They went to bed together the first night - but only to cuddle. Then the next morning, he fixes her breakfast, they have sex, and then she goes back to bed. I really didn't add up all the hours but she had to be pretty well-rested.It was a Sweet story - but maybe a little too sweet.