heabdsm

Vampire Mistress
Joey W. Hill
Vampire Trinity
Joey W. Hill
The Submissive (The Submissive #1)
Tara Sue Me
Coming to Terms
Holding Back
Mila Kerr
Beautiful Disaster (Beautiful, #1)
Jamie McGuire
Epilogue: The Dark Duet (The Dark Duet, #2.5)
C.J. Roberts
In Flight (Up In The Air, #1)
R.K. Lilley
Undeniable (Undeniable, #1)
Madeline Sheehan
Entwined with You (Crossfire, #3)
Sylvia Day

Club Mephisto (Club Mephisto #1)

Club Mephisto (Club Mephisto #1) - Annabel Joseph I actually didn't write this review until I had read the other two parts of the trilogy.I found this book extremely disturbing. I get the whole TPE thing and it seems like it can work for some people. But I just think there is a limit to how far and how long you can go. I don't care how consensual Molly was, I think Clayton kept her under too deep.What I really really didn't like was any of the punishment scenes. It is one thing to push someone to their limits and even push them slightly farther. But this wasn't like that at all. This went way past punishment to sheer abuse in my opinion.So last point: I had a working theory that what was really going on was an intervention. They were both worried about her and this was an attempt to figure out where she really was. You will have to read my review of the next book to see what I thought when I read it from Mephisto's perspective.