heabdsm

Vampire Mistress
Joey W. Hill
Vampire Trinity
Joey W. Hill
The Submissive (The Submissive #1)
Tara Sue Me
Coming to Terms
Holding Back
Mila Kerr
Beautiful Disaster (Beautiful, #1)
Jamie McGuire
Epilogue: The Dark Duet (The Dark Duet, #2.5)
C.J. Roberts
In Flight (Up In The Air, #1)
R.K. Lilley
Undeniable (Undeniable, #1)
Madeline Sheehan
Entwined with You (Crossfire, #3)
Sylvia Day

Molly’s Lips: Club Mephisto Retold (Club Mephisto #1.5)

Molly’s Lips: Club Mephisto Retold (Club Mephisto #1.5) - Annabel Joseph So if you read my review of Club Mephisto, you probably saw my theory at the end. Well, it turns out I was wrong.I actually gave Clayton and Mephisto way more credit than they deserved. For Clayton, this was just an attempt to see if Mephisto and Molly are compatible. Worrying about what he had done to Molly was maybe kind of an afterthought.I was really disappointed in Mephisto, though. For someone who was supposed to be the Top Dominant in Seattle, he seemed to have the emotionally stability of an overwrought teenager. He had his little pre-planned agenda that he wasn't willing to deviate from when he knew he should. He allowed his emotions to rule him way too often.And they both lied to her. Repeatedly. For her own good, of course, from their perspective, when they bothered to consider that.By the end of this book, I didn't think either of them deserved her.