heabdsm

Vampire Mistress
Joey W. Hill
Vampire Trinity
Joey W. Hill
The Submissive (The Submissive #1)
Tara Sue Me
Coming to Terms
Holding Back
Mila Kerr
Beautiful Disaster (Beautiful, #1)
Jamie McGuire
Epilogue: The Dark Duet (The Dark Duet, #2.5)
C.J. Roberts
In Flight (Up In The Air, #1)
R.K. Lilley
Undeniable (Undeniable, #1)
Madeline Sheehan
Entwined with You (Crossfire, #3)
Sylvia Day

In Chains Again (The Chains Trilogy, #3)

In Chains Again  (The Chains Trilogy, #3) - Sharon Green So we are now back on the Union homeworld - Earth or Central or whatever we are calling it this time around.Jake has a new partner - actually he has a partner now since he didn’t actually have one in the first two books. And they uncover a Dastardly scheme:These evil people have uncovered a Drug that when given to a defenseless woman forces her to obey her captor in all things. But only the most evil of men would want to do something like that, right, Jake? And Tain has a new partner and is working in a new Department - pretty much exactly like her old one - except that she has a new boss and is working with different people. And apparently never goes back to her apartment since Jake hasn’t been able to find her.BTW, No one ends up in Chains again. I guess they couldn’t think of a good title.All in all, not a bad little trilogy although I think it could have fit neatly into one longer novel. And very different from your typical Blushing Book spankfest.