heabdsm

Vampire Mistress
Joey W. Hill
Vampire Trinity
Joey W. Hill
The Submissive (The Submissive #1)
Tara Sue Me
Coming to Terms
Holding Back
Mila Kerr
Beautiful Disaster (Beautiful, #1)
Jamie McGuire
Epilogue: The Dark Duet (The Dark Duet, #2.5)
C.J. Roberts
In Flight (Up In The Air, #1)
R.K. Lilley
Undeniable (Undeniable, #1)
Madeline Sheehan
Entwined with You (Crossfire, #3)
Sylvia Day

Serenity (Mind Warriors, #7)

Serenity (Mind Warriors, #7) - Sharon Green A lot of times the final book in a series is the longest since the author has a lot of stories to wrap up. I was a little leery going into this because it was relatively short.So the first half is basically Jilin on her home world dealing with badly run Mental Institutions. Along with the author's fairly Draconian views on Law and Order that aren't that unexpected if you read some of her later books.So then back to Rimilia for the confrontation with the Big Bad. We never saw Rathmore Hellman in Book 1 - we just heard his name. When the Empaths staged the coup on Earth after New Dawn we were only informed later. So now we find out that Hellman isn't dead as we were told but teaming up with various minor characters from Books 1 and 3 in order to take over the Universe. It just wasn't very satisfying.I had high hopes for this series going in and even when Jilin was getting jerked around in Book 1 it was more interesting than Jilin and her Amazing Friends right every wrong in 30 seconds by the end. I kind of got the impression that this was written many years after the early stories and the story just got lost by the end. I felt like this became more agenda-driven and less about exploring the characters themselves.