heabdsm

Vampire Mistress
Joey W. Hill
Vampire Trinity
Joey W. Hill
The Submissive (The Submissive #1)
Tara Sue Me
Coming to Terms
Holding Back
Mila Kerr
Beautiful Disaster (Beautiful, #1)
Jamie McGuire
Epilogue: The Dark Duet (The Dark Duet, #2.5)
C.J. Roberts
In Flight (Up In The Air, #1)
R.K. Lilley
Undeniable (Undeniable, #1)
Madeline Sheehan
Entwined with You (Crossfire, #3)
Sylvia Day

Shana's Guardian

Shana's Guardian - Sue Lyndon So back in the mid-1800s Shana's parents died from Typhoid Fever when she was 15 and she ends up living with her closest relative by marriage, Daman. As you would expect in a really tight-knit religious community it is pretty Male-Dominated and young women live at home until they are married off. There is some trade between communities but always danger from roaming bands of savages.I will let you edit the paragraph above as you set fit.It's not exactly Domestic Discipline - there is some, of course, as you would expect in this sort of thing but Daman really wants more control than that.It's not exactly Ageplay - there is some - especially the fact that Shana still calls Daman "Uncle" in private after they get married.I kind of think he was going for a Total Power Exchange Relationship at home. We never actually get that far because the story is a bit too short but that definitely is where I would predict they would end up.When done right, I really love the wide-eyed innocent submissive who finds love in the arms of her strict but loving Master.