heabdsm

Vampire Mistress
Joey W. Hill
Vampire Trinity
Joey W. Hill
The Submissive (The Submissive #1)
Tara Sue Me
Coming to Terms
Holding Back
Mila Kerr
Beautiful Disaster (Beautiful, #1)
Jamie McGuire
Epilogue: The Dark Duet (The Dark Duet, #2.5)
C.J. Roberts
In Flight (Up In The Air, #1)
R.K. Lilley
Undeniable (Undeniable, #1)
Madeline Sheehan
Entwined with You (Crossfire, #3)
Sylvia Day

Traditional Love

Traditional Love - Alta Hensley I am writing the review after my second time reading this since I didn't write one the first time around. In fact, I didn't even have this GoodReads account at the time. This was a pre-50 Shades title for me.I had always been curious about Domestic Discipline - never had any personal experience with it but I had read a few of the blogs where people talked about how they made it work. I found this a fascinating story about how two people are working to make it work.I really admired the way Neely was able to move on after her marriage failed and restart her life. And her willingness to put herself in Caine's hands.Caine - I really liked him at first but some of his decisions confused me. He is actually one of the Domiant-types that I use to rate others against. But maybe it is being more experienced in the genre a year later, he does come across as a bit of a jerk at times so I understand why some of the other reviewers were down on him.I really think of this as the book for someone who wants to learn more about Domestic Discipline to read first. If they don't run screaming out of the room, there are other directions to go after that.