heabdsm

Vampire Mistress
Joey W. Hill
Vampire Trinity
Joey W. Hill
The Submissive (The Submissive #1)
Tara Sue Me
Coming to Terms
Holding Back
Mila Kerr
Beautiful Disaster (Beautiful, #1)
Jamie McGuire
Epilogue: The Dark Duet (The Dark Duet, #2.5)
C.J. Roberts
In Flight (Up In The Air, #1)
R.K. Lilley
Undeniable (Undeniable, #1)
Madeline Sheehan
Entwined with You (Crossfire, #3)
Sylvia Day

A Girl's Adventure

A Girl's Adventure - Chloe Thurlow Greta May - struggling young actress. She has had some success already but her career isn't going anywhere right at the moment. She is working in a shoe store to cover the bills and still hoping to land that breakout part.And then a man gives her a phone number to call.I think the story can be pretty much divided in 3 sections -* the very beginning to spending the day with Richard* the week before between that and when she leaves for the country* the part in the countryA lot of it really wasn't my thing - public exhibitionism is not really something I find interesting. The many sexual encounters with lots of men - they were kind of hit and miss. And the Pony Play was more Goat Tending Play to me. But Greta had fun and it gave her a chance to get in shape and got her to quit smoking so that was a good thing.I just finished [b:Taken|16076088|Taken|Kelli Maine|http://d.gr-assets.com/books/1352375025s/16076088.jpg|21448883] the other day and I was thinking the roommate would have actually enjoyed what happened in there more than the lead character - Greta was very much like her with a bit of Jasmine from [b:The Brat and the Master|16149843|The Brat and the Master - a BDSM erotic novel|Aishling Morgan|http://d.gr-assets.com/books/1352913520s/16149843.jpg|21985282] thrown in as well - Jasmine would definitely have enjoyed the farm.I never like stories where the female lead is just kind of left adrift at the end. Greta didn't end up with all the answers but she had a bit more control over herself and her life.