heabdsm

Vampire Mistress
Joey W. Hill
Vampire Trinity
Joey W. Hill
The Submissive (The Submissive #1)
Tara Sue Me
Coming to Terms
Holding Back
Mila Kerr
Beautiful Disaster (Beautiful, #1)
Jamie McGuire
Epilogue: The Dark Duet (The Dark Duet, #2.5)
C.J. Roberts
In Flight (Up In The Air, #1)
R.K. Lilley
Undeniable (Undeniable, #1)
Madeline Sheehan
Entwined with You (Crossfire, #3)
Sylvia Day

Taken: Risa's Story

Taken: Risa's Story - Laylah Roberts Take a little bit from this pile and a little bit from over there...Risa is kidnapped from Earth in the year 35 um something. We know this because it is written on the page. For the next few chapters, you would think it was 2012. Then we find out the whole back story of the planet she was taken to. It turns out they are an Earth colony who deliberately broke contact a thousand years ago. Okay.So anyway the first 40 percent is one of those Forced Ageplay stories. It turns out this primitive planet has these facilities where young women are sent to prepare them to be wives. When they misbehave they are punished by their Nurses - I never quite understand where they find an endless supply of these unpleasant women. Anyway the guy running the place isn't supposed to be engaged in kidnapping but for reasons we don't understand yet is doing so anyway. In addition to Risa, there is Kylie - who is really traumatized by her experience and this warrior woman who I wanted to see lay some smackdown but we never get to that.Anyway eventually Risa gets sold to Ben and the next 40 percent is all about Domestic Discipline. Risa was miserable in the early part of the story but falls for Ben so is mostly less miserable. Except that he thinks she is lying about being from Earth and won't help her save her friends - at least not at first.So the last 20 percent is all about Medical Play. The Doctor pretty much rubbed me the wrong way and definitely rubbed Risa the wrong way. I just couldn't get into it.So anyway like a lots of Blushing Books stories it comes to a pretty abrupt ending without resolving much. But I think the series still has some solid potential. So read it if you want or wait until the second book comes out - it is your choice.