heabdsm

Vampire Mistress
Joey W. Hill
Vampire Trinity
Joey W. Hill
The Submissive (The Submissive #1)
Tara Sue Me
Coming to Terms
Holding Back
Mila Kerr
Beautiful Disaster (Beautiful, #1)
Jamie McGuire
Epilogue: The Dark Duet (The Dark Duet, #2.5)
C.J. Roberts
In Flight (Up In The Air, #1)
R.K. Lilley
Undeniable (Undeniable, #1)
Madeline Sheehan
Entwined with You (Crossfire, #3)
Sylvia Day

The Reluctant Dom

The Reluctant Dom - Tymber Dalton Everyone talks me how sad this story is. I had full warning and I thought I was doing okay when it hit me. I recovered and moved on and then again. I ended up not having to use tissues, but it wasn't easy.This was another one about growth. When we first see Seth, he seemed sincere but it was kind of hard to understand how this foul-mouthed unsophisticated guy who seemed way in over his head was ever going to learn to fulfill the role that Kaden was asking him to. The way he matured from beginning to end was really something to see.This had some fairly unique ideas on BDSM relationships. As hard as he worked at it, I think Kaden really was going through the motions for Leah. I thought they spent a lot of time working on the mechanics of the relationship but perhaps not enough time on the protocol stuff. At one point, I kind of felt like that was missing but in the end I think Seth and Leah found their own way that worked on their own.I haven't really been in love with the title of the book for a while - and I can't say I am in love with the new cover, either - I don't think she ever wore anything like that in the book. The title makes sense in the end, though. I did love the setting, though - I essentially lived in Sarasota for a few years so I knew all the local landmarks - the streets, the Publix, and the Interstate. (I had to laugh at Tony's neighborhood - I can remember when there was nothing east of I-75 on Bee Ridge).I am definitely glad I finally had the chance to read this.