heabdsm

Vampire Mistress
Joey W. Hill
Vampire Trinity
Joey W. Hill
The Submissive (The Submissive #1)
Tara Sue Me
Coming to Terms
Holding Back
Mila Kerr
Beautiful Disaster (Beautiful, #1)
Jamie McGuire
Epilogue: The Dark Duet (The Dark Duet, #2.5)
C.J. Roberts
In Flight (Up In The Air, #1)
R.K. Lilley
Undeniable (Undeniable, #1)
Madeline Sheehan
Entwined with You (Crossfire, #3)
Sylvia Day

Make Me Shiver (Just Make Me, #1)

Make Me Shiver (Just Make Me, #1) - Aline Hunter You could say this one is about Trust but I think it is more about Faith. Michael really needed Lacey to believe in him and he was pulling out all the stops to make that happen.“When Lacey loses control of her vehicle and finds herself trapped by ice and snow, she knows there's only one person to call for help.” - which was actually True, because his towing service was the only one programmed into her cell phone. But it also didn’t work out because he was in the wrong direction. Fortunately, his staff intervened.Lacey really was a natural submissive because 30 seconds in the playroom and she was ready to kneel to her Master. That part was really fun and he did and said all the right things. And things were going so well when...Note to Would-be Doms: Be very careful when you get involved with the needy submissives. The ones who want to serve you forever. Because you are probably going to be taking on a parenting role for a long time to come.The only problem I really had was the book was moving in fast forward. We just got to drop in now and then to try and catch up. Even the party scene had the potential to be fun but we only saw a very small part.The story reaches a peak only a week in when Michael plays a very dangerous game. I understand his motivation but he was really risking everything on a single moment. I think maybe he could have waited another week at least. I also didn’t think his deciding to punish her earlier for the way she felt was fair. She was entitled to her feelings - he needed to work harder to change her mind and quit making excuses.I thoroughly enjoyed this but I would have liked it more if they had taken a bit more time to build their relationship. I was ready to give this a 5 a few chapters in but it didn’t quite get there. I am looking forward to the next book in the series, though.