heabdsm

Vampire Mistress
Joey W. Hill
Vampire Trinity
Joey W. Hill
The Submissive (The Submissive #1)
Tara Sue Me
Coming to Terms
Holding Back
Mila Kerr
Beautiful Disaster (Beautiful, #1)
Jamie McGuire
Epilogue: The Dark Duet (The Dark Duet, #2.5)
C.J. Roberts
In Flight (Up In The Air, #1)
R.K. Lilley
Undeniable (Undeniable, #1)
Madeline Sheehan
Entwined with You (Crossfire, #3)
Sylvia Day

Night Beach

Night Beach - Trent Evans Every once in a while I run across a story that I keep thinking about for weeks and I am pretty confident this is going to be one of those. I got sucked right in from the first moment. Watching Erica struggle as she worked through her emotions and Blaine and Kathryn balance their eagerness with the realization that this is going to have a profound effect on their marriage made this seem so very real. This is one of those stories I just think everyone interested in BDSM should read.Now that being said - I don't usually go for public humiliation but this didn't bother me quite as much because Erica wasn't risking any more than the other two. I wasn't happy with her leaving college early or cutting off contact with her family, either - I don't think either of those things work out very well personally. I also think she has a lot to learn before they can achieve what the three of them want.I hope we get to see a lot more of their relationship as it develops further.