heabdsm

Vampire Mistress
Joey W. Hill
Vampire Trinity
Joey W. Hill
The Submissive (The Submissive #1)
Tara Sue Me
Coming to Terms
Holding Back
Mila Kerr
Beautiful Disaster (Beautiful, #1)
Jamie McGuire
Epilogue: The Dark Duet (The Dark Duet, #2.5)
C.J. Roberts
In Flight (Up In The Air, #1)
R.K. Lilley
Undeniable (Undeniable, #1)
Madeline Sheehan
Entwined with You (Crossfire, #3)
Sylvia Day

The Mayor's Daughter II: Stablemate

The Mayor's Daughter II: Stablemate (The Mayor's Daughter, #2) - Will Versuch Disclaimer/Shameless Plug: I got this one from the author since we are both moderators of the BDSM Group - if you aren't a member and you like your erotica dark and non-consensual, please apply. The thing about the first book was it was the near perfect crime. Jessica wasn't missing - everyone thought she was dead. No one was looking for her. Our psycho could do whatever he wanted and had all the time in the world.Allison was a very different situation. If she didn't turn up by Sunday night, people were going to start looking for her. The circumstances around her disappearance were a little fuzzy but not that much. I do have to say that Allison was a little more interesting to read about because she was more of a natural submissive. But I think he is confusing submissiveness with weakness.The whole "Sierra" "Nevada" thing was a little too cute for the website watchers - if they actually exist. I am still undecided on that one.Playing the two girls against each other was exactly what I would have expected him to do. And he was good at it. But I think things are starting to unravel a bit - and not just because of the last page.I kind of took a long break in the middle of this because I got pressed for time and I wasn't really enjoying it. I am glad to have it done and look forward to the third book because I am hoping one character in particular is going to have a bad time soon.