heabdsm

Vampire Mistress
Joey W. Hill
Vampire Trinity
Joey W. Hill
The Submissive (The Submissive #1)
Tara Sue Me
Coming to Terms
Holding Back
Mila Kerr
Beautiful Disaster (Beautiful, #1)
Jamie McGuire
Epilogue: The Dark Duet (The Dark Duet, #2.5)
C.J. Roberts
In Flight (Up In The Air, #1)
R.K. Lilley
Undeniable (Undeniable, #1)
Madeline Sheehan
Entwined with You (Crossfire, #3)
Sylvia Day

My Liege of Dark Haven

My Liege of Dark Haven - Cherise Sinclair If you've read the Mountain Masters book, you know that Master Xavier is kind of the west coast version of Master Z - the mysterious character who drops in, figures out what is going on, and instantly makes the right decision. One difference, though, is Zachery met Jessica in the very first Shadowlands book. Xavier hasn't shown an attraction to anyone.I heard a pretty well-known author explain once why he had never wanted to write the adventures of a certain comic-book character: because while it was fun to have them show up and save the day as a guest-star, you can't do that when you are writing their story.So we finally get insight into Xavier in this book as he goes through the many twists and turns of his relationship with Abby. Dark Haven has been through some changes since we saw it last and we really see it put to the test in this one.The Wooden Pony Scene - I am still trying to figure out the point of this. I felt like it was mainly so Cherise could say she had written a darker scene because it certainly was. I didn't mind that Xavier felt bad at the end because frankly, I thought he should.My favorite moment - when Abigail was panicking and he put his braid in her hand. I knew they were going to end up together but that was the point at which everything clicked for me.All in all, an entertaining read and it really lay the groundwork for more Dark Haven stories.