heabdsm

Vampire Mistress
Joey W. Hill
Vampire Trinity
Joey W. Hill
The Submissive (The Submissive #1)
Tara Sue Me
Coming to Terms
Holding Back
Mila Kerr
Beautiful Disaster (Beautiful, #1)
Jamie McGuire
Epilogue: The Dark Duet (The Dark Duet, #2.5)
C.J. Roberts
In Flight (Up In The Air, #1)
R.K. Lilley
Undeniable (Undeniable, #1)
Madeline Sheehan
Entwined with You (Crossfire, #3)
Sylvia Day

Slave To Pleasure

Slave To Pleasure - Eliza Gayle Stop me if you have heard this before...So Nissa is kidnapped, enslaved, stripped naked, put up on auction block and sold to two fae hunters. When she has the opportunity she runs for cover, opens a portal to our world, and escapes.Eventually her new owners, Roane and Erik, track her down and then... berate her for not giving them the chance to explain that they want a consensual relationship with her while more than once telling her that she is their slave and they can do anything to her they wish.If you have heard this before, you must read very different books than I do because I had never seen anything quite like this.And it has a few problems.Nissa grew up isolated in the woods with her mother but seemed to function perfectly well in our society just not in hers.We never found out exactly what a Hunter did.We never found our why the Royal Family was so messed up.We never found out the difference between a Collar and a Slave Chain.The Island was just plain odd.Roane and Erik were pretty Alpha dudes and seemed to be pretty good at wooing a virgin but they weren't particularly effective Doms.This was the outline of an interesting story but it needed a couple hundred more pages to flesh it out into something good.