heabdsm

Vampire Mistress
Joey W. Hill
Vampire Trinity
Joey W. Hill
The Submissive (The Submissive #1)
Tara Sue Me
Coming to Terms
Holding Back
Mila Kerr
Beautiful Disaster (Beautiful, #1)
Jamie McGuire
Epilogue: The Dark Duet (The Dark Duet, #2.5)
C.J. Roberts
In Flight (Up In The Air, #1)
R.K. Lilley
Undeniable (Undeniable, #1)
Madeline Sheehan
Entwined with You (Crossfire, #3)
Sylvia Day

Doms of Dark Haven 2: Western Nights (Mountain Masters, #2.5)

Doms of Dark Haven 2: Western Nights - Sierra Cartwright, Cherise Sinclair, Belinda McBride So my main complaint about Doms of Dark Haven was that all three stories were about inexperienced submissives who all meet experienced Doms who sweep them off their feet. That didn't make them bad, just very much the same.These three stories are very, very different.Shelby had been playing the part of a submissive for years. The problem was that she was only playing the part. Trevor was more than willing to get her to stop playing and make it real. I have complained before about the slave auction scenario - leave the club with someone you don't know. This one worked because she was already on vacation and even if she didn't know Trevor, there were plenty who were vouching for him. Now this did have one similarity I have noticed - all of Sierra's doms are really into a form of tpe. It could work but they are going to have to work some things out.My concern about Holly was that she wasn't going to be ready to go back and kind of coerced into doing so. But that really wasn't the situation at all. She just needed Tex and Hunter to figure out what the three of them could have together. I loved when she led them on the merry chase around town.If you read the Mountain Masters books in order, you know Virgil is Kallie's cousin in Master of the Abyss and Summer you soon learn is the girl at Simon's Christmas Party that Rona rescused from the psycho. Summer recover physically from what happened but not emotionally. Virgil is trying to figure out if hurting someone (as much as he enjoys it) violates his personal code of ethics. It could have been a recipe for disaster but the two of them stick it out and figure out how to make it work.There was nothing cookie-cutter about these three and I thought each was an improvement.