heabdsm

Vampire Mistress
Joey W. Hill
Vampire Trinity
Joey W. Hill
The Submissive (The Submissive #1)
Tara Sue Me
Coming to Terms
Holding Back
Mila Kerr
Beautiful Disaster (Beautiful, #1)
Jamie McGuire
Epilogue: The Dark Duet (The Dark Duet, #2.5)
C.J. Roberts
In Flight (Up In The Air, #1)
R.K. Lilley
Undeniable (Undeniable, #1)
Madeline Sheehan
Entwined with You (Crossfire, #3)
Sylvia Day

The Days at Florville, or the Ravishing of Lesley

The Days at Florville, or the Ravishing of Lesley - Anonymous I actually thought I had this before but I found out I hadn't. I had just read of it.Basically this is an example of the original self-published book. And you can tell. It desperately needed an editor and someone for the author to bounce ideas off of. Basically it is a series of chapters strung together with little rhyme or reason.Parts of it are really interesting. Parts of it are really disturbing. Parts of it makes no sense at all.Most of the parts with the women were fine - if a bit extreme. Most of the parts with the teenage girls I could definitely have done without.If you like this and want to sort of see the characters again, especially Lesley and Judith, apparently Richard Manton made a whole career out of doing Fan Fiction based on this - sad, really. Read the description for Gardens of the Night (note not this one: Gardens of the Night - GoodReads is a bit confused on this point) you will see what I mean.