heabdsm

Vampire Mistress
Joey W. Hill
Vampire Trinity
Joey W. Hill
The Submissive (The Submissive #1)
Tara Sue Me
Coming to Terms
Holding Back
Mila Kerr
Beautiful Disaster (Beautiful, #1)
Jamie McGuire
Epilogue: The Dark Duet (The Dark Duet, #2.5)
C.J. Roberts
In Flight (Up In The Air, #1)
R.K. Lilley
Undeniable (Undeniable, #1)
Madeline Sheehan
Entwined with You (Crossfire, #3)
Sylvia Day

Keep Me Safe (Dark Erotica)

Keep Me Safe - Skye Warren Skye Warren calls these Dark Erotica and while I did find it dark, I didn't find it particularly erotic. It is fairly short but I guess because of all that happens it didn't seem unduly so.Basically Rachel is kidnapped, raped, and then she escapes. And then Rachel is kidnapped... you get the idea. It starts out bad and then kind of only gets worse. There is actually a plot although we never learn a great deal because no one is interested in telling her what is going on except for a bit of exposition from the villain who thinks he has created the inescapable death trap.I think only the fact that she was so incredibly strong made this readable. Even when things were most dire, she never gave up. Honestly, this wasn't really my cup of tea. I am more interested in the second and third books in the series but decided to start at the beginning. Not sorry I read this but not something I would ever want to re-read, either.