heabdsm

Vampire Mistress
Joey W. Hill
Vampire Trinity
Joey W. Hill
The Submissive (The Submissive #1)
Tara Sue Me
Coming to Terms
Holding Back
Mila Kerr
Beautiful Disaster (Beautiful, #1)
Jamie McGuire
Epilogue: The Dark Duet (The Dark Duet, #2.5)
C.J. Roberts
In Flight (Up In The Air, #1)
R.K. Lilley
Undeniable (Undeniable, #1)
Madeline Sheehan
Entwined with You (Crossfire, #3)
Sylvia Day

In the Zone

In the Zone - Sierra Cartwright I don't know what it was about Alani, but she absolutely positively came across to me as one of the most submissive women I have seen of late. Toss in the fact that she is also a masochist and I honestly felt, please forgive me, that this girl would view a stay at Judgement as a pleasant vacation.The oddest part to me was the fact that she had been working at Zones (terrible name for a BDSM club, IMHO) for two years and no one had figured her out. She was really just putting on a big charade - the pain didn't bother her so everything else was just an act because she wasn't making an emotional connection with anyone. I understand why she didn't but the other people around her must have really not been paying attention.I think the relationship between Alani and Nathaniel can work but only if he is really serious about staying home - at least for a good while. I think they are going to need some major bonding time to achieve the relationship they both want and the only way that will work is lots of quality time together.A couple of minor complaints - I hate when submissives are called "sub." Slave doesn't bother me, but to me a sub is a sandwich. And actually I didn't like the way Nathaniel spoke to her several times - I don't mind domineering but I don't like guys who talk like pimps.Still, though, a nice story and always good to find a story where they aren't one or both beginners.