heabdsm

Vampire Mistress
Joey W. Hill
Vampire Trinity
Joey W. Hill
The Submissive (The Submissive #1)
Tara Sue Me
Coming to Terms
Holding Back
Mila Kerr
Beautiful Disaster (Beautiful, #1)
Jamie McGuire
Epilogue: The Dark Duet (The Dark Duet, #2.5)
C.J. Roberts
In Flight (Up In The Air, #1)
R.K. Lilley
Undeniable (Undeniable, #1)
Madeline Sheehan
Entwined with You (Crossfire, #3)
Sylvia Day

Light Switch

Light Switch - Lauren Gallagher Kirsten has spent the last few years in a relationship with Alec. A relationship that wasn’t going anywhere. One that had grown stale and tired and just hadn’t ended when it should.So she ended it. And then was ready to explore her new freedom. The problem was...She was attracted to Scott. He was a long-time friend of hers. Scott was into BDSM which she was interested in. He was willingly to teach her what she wanted to learn. And even though Scott had relationships with other women, there was a chance that there would be something more.or...She was attracted to Matt. Matt’s apartment was in the building across from hers and he had a view into her bedroom window - something she had been taking full advantage. They got together on poker nights with the gang and even went running on Sunday mornings. They had never gotten together but now was their chance.or...Could she have both? Would that work? Could that work? What would it even mean?I thoroughly enjoyed this one. If I had ever had someone close to me that wanted to learn about BDSM, I would want whoever they learned it from to be someone like Scott. He really was amazing.In fact my only issue with the book was Scott’s use of “polyamory.” To quote Inigo Montoya, “You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.” Having multiple relationships with multiple women is not a polyamory relationship - at least not to me.I kept waiting for some sort of crash to happen but it won’t until...