heabdsm

Vampire Mistress
Joey W. Hill
Vampire Trinity
Joey W. Hill
The Submissive (The Submissive #1)
Tara Sue Me
Coming to Terms
Holding Back
Mila Kerr
Beautiful Disaster (Beautiful, #1)
Jamie McGuire
Epilogue: The Dark Duet (The Dark Duet, #2.5)
C.J. Roberts
In Flight (Up In The Air, #1)
R.K. Lilley
Undeniable (Undeniable, #1)
Madeline Sheehan
Entwined with You (Crossfire, #3)
Sylvia Day

After Hours: A Medical BDSM Fantasy

After Hours: A Medical BDSM Fantasy - Carolyn Faulkner,  Alice Liddell Generally, I prefer consensual play in the novels I read so this is going to make this review a little different.Dora’s After Hours Examination - A Dom takes him Submissive to a Doctor for her medical exam fantasy. It could have been really interesting but I just found the Doctor so annoying. His constant insults and bragging and the fact that he just ignored her most of the time pretty much ruined it for me. I think she enjoyed it, though, despite the fact that I didn't.Nurse Sandy’s Humiliation - I actually thoroughly enjoyed this one for reasons I am not sure. I think the fact that Sandy was embarrassed but not devastated by anything that happened kept the story moving in an enjoyable way. The high point for me was the thermometer and the vaseline - the fact that she figured out what he was doing it and then he went ahead and explained it aloud to confirm what she was thinkingwas perfect - even if a trifle unlikely.