heabdsm

Vampire Mistress
Joey W. Hill
Vampire Trinity
Joey W. Hill
The Submissive (The Submissive #1)
Tara Sue Me
Coming to Terms
Holding Back
Mila Kerr
Beautiful Disaster (Beautiful, #1)
Jamie McGuire
Epilogue: The Dark Duet (The Dark Duet, #2.5)
C.J. Roberts
In Flight (Up In The Air, #1)
R.K. Lilley
Undeniable (Undeniable, #1)
Madeline Sheehan
Entwined with You (Crossfire, #3)
Sylvia Day

Captive Surrender (Beast Planet, #1)

Captive Surrender (Beast Planet, #1) - Angela Castle Essentially there is this one race of aliens who are obsessed with gladiatorial-style games. And they have destroyed several civilizations in order to put together their teams of gladiators. Including the Zakiu, where they have this great bunch of guys but managed to kill off the entire female population. So they go to Earth and kidnap a group of women for breeding purposes.As other reviews have noted, the amazing thing is how quickly it seems that every women accept her fate and falls in love with her newly assigned mate but I guess they didn't really have much choice. And Morrdrook and the others aren't really bad guys. From a scientific aspect, though, I am not sure how well this is going to work - they aren't actually saving the Zakiu but are creating Zakiu/Human hybrids.A lot of the Amazon reviews really complained about the editing. Either this is a corrected version or I somehow missed them because while I caught one glaring mistake, other than that I thought it was fine.Another one of those classic Sci-Fi stories - only where the sexy stuff doesn't happen off-camera.