heabdsm

Vampire Mistress
Joey W. Hill
Vampire Trinity
Joey W. Hill
The Submissive (The Submissive #1)
Tara Sue Me
Coming to Terms
Holding Back
Mila Kerr
Beautiful Disaster (Beautiful, #1)
Jamie McGuire
Epilogue: The Dark Duet (The Dark Duet, #2.5)
C.J. Roberts
In Flight (Up In The Air, #1)
R.K. Lilley
Undeniable (Undeniable, #1)
Madeline Sheehan
Entwined with You (Crossfire, #3)
Sylvia Day

Command Performance (Comfort Series, #4)

Command Performance (Comfort Series, #4) - Annabel Joseph This is the fourth and final book in the Comfort Object series. It is a series mainly because all of the characters are inter-connected. Other than that, they are four very different books.Mason first appeared in the very first book but was not a particularly interesting character - his wife stole the spotlight. Then he was very important to the third book because we watched his marriage fall apart.This was actually kind of a conventional romance - or at least as conventional as Annabel is going to write. Boy meets girl, or Hollywood Leading Man means young Former Child Star. Watching Miri go from the sweet never-been-kissed innocent to Mason's lover and submissive was an interesting experience. And I just loved her safeword "Lollipops." If you are wondering if she ever actually used it, you will have to see for yourself.My only complaint - It has been a while but in the first book didn't everything start to come apart after the foursome in Spain? And things definitely went sideways in the third book after the New Years' party. Mason would have been smart to take Miri and leave the Birthday Party early, but then some people never learn.This combines BDSM and Romance and has lots and lots of both.Oh, and... I may never watch another rerun of Full House again.