heabdsm

Vampire Mistress
Joey W. Hill
Vampire Trinity
Joey W. Hill
The Submissive (The Submissive #1)
Tara Sue Me
Coming to Terms
Holding Back
Mila Kerr
Beautiful Disaster (Beautiful, #1)
Jamie McGuire
Epilogue: The Dark Duet (The Dark Duet, #2.5)
C.J. Roberts
In Flight (Up In The Air, #1)
R.K. Lilley
Undeniable (Undeniable, #1)
Madeline Sheehan
Entwined with You (Crossfire, #3)
Sylvia Day

Hear Me (Dark Erotica, #3)

Hear Me (Dark Erotica, #3) - Skye Warren This was so different than the earlier stories in the series. I really liked it but...It kind of reminded me of The After Hours from the Twilight Zone. But not exactly.The whole "pretty girl" washed up on the beach theme reminded me of the classic and current story of how Aquaman's parents, Tom Curry and Atlanna, met. But not exactly.Sam and Brendan actually reminded me Logan and Jake from Master of the Mountain. But not exactly."Master, you scared me."The ending kind of made me think of The Giver because I think it had a happy ever after but I am not sure everyone would agree.I am sorry is this isn't helpful on actually whether or not you read the book. It was one of those stories where every time you think you have figured out what is going on you find out you don't. And I still had a couple of things in the end I still haven't quite figured out.My last recommendation is don't try to finish this right before you go to bed. Because if you are like me it will keep you awake for a while.