heabdsm

Vampire Mistress
Joey W. Hill
Vampire Trinity
Joey W. Hill
The Submissive (The Submissive #1)
Tara Sue Me
Coming to Terms
Holding Back
Mila Kerr
Beautiful Disaster (Beautiful, #1)
Jamie McGuire
Epilogue: The Dark Duet (The Dark Duet, #2.5)
C.J. Roberts
In Flight (Up In The Air, #1)
R.K. Lilley
Undeniable (Undeniable, #1)
Madeline Sheehan
Entwined with You (Crossfire, #3)
Sylvia Day

Consequences (Consequences, #1)

Consequences (Consequences, #1) - Aleatha Romig "Compartmentalize." "Glitches."If you read this, you will understand why I wrote the two words above.The really scary thing to me was how much this was like a Mirror, Mirror version of Fifty Shades of Grey. Everything Anthony did to Claire was something Christian could have done to Anastasia - if he didn't have a conscience. I read a book a couple of weeks ago labeled as Horror. This one is not but was actually way more horrifying in a more thoughtful sort of way.Claire really was incredibly strong. The most amazing part was that she managed to get through to the end without going complete insane. It wouldn't have been that surprising at all.The downside: For a re-edited version, there are several noticeable errors. Not a lot, but they did stand out to me. I also had some issues with the way the legal system was portrayed in the book - there were some jarring errors. But those are really minor issues.I would write more but I would have to start resorting to spoiler tags and I hate to do that sort of thing. So I will end with this: I am so glad to know the sequel will be out soon, because I can't wait to see what happens next.