heabdsm

Vampire Mistress
Joey W. Hill
Vampire Trinity
Joey W. Hill
The Submissive (The Submissive #1)
Tara Sue Me
Coming to Terms
Holding Back
Mila Kerr
Beautiful Disaster (Beautiful, #1)
Jamie McGuire
Epilogue: The Dark Duet (The Dark Duet, #2.5)
C.J. Roberts
In Flight (Up In The Air, #1)
R.K. Lilley
Undeniable (Undeniable, #1)
Madeline Sheehan
Entwined with You (Crossfire, #3)
Sylvia Day

Fortune

Fortune - Annabel Joseph I remember when I first read the synopsis for this one months ago. It sounded like weird psycho-drama. And I guess it was in some ways, but not the way I was thinking.It was about Family. Ekaterina attracted Ryan because of her innate submissiveness but she sealed the deal once he sat at the dinner table with her family. You may remember Ryan from Deep in the Woods (Dave and Sophie make a return appearance here) where he first met him but we found out a lot more about him. He was successful and driven but also lonely and really looking for someone to spend his life with.It was also about Crying. Kat cried when she was happy. She cried when she was sad. She cried when she was confused. About the only time she didn't cry was when she pick up random guys for one-night stands - because at those moments, she didn't feel anything.I actually expected the Origami Swans to take a bigger role in the book but they were there when it mattered.